We use specialized equipment to ensure that our leak detection services in Winter Haven, FL are accurate and timely.
The pipes in your home or business are likely hidden behind the walls and ceiling of your property. For this reason, it can be difficult to know whether your plumbing system is leaking. At Mathes & Son Plumbing, we strongly urge you to call us the minute you suspect that one of your pipes is leaking to prevent extensive and expensive damage. We use specialized equipment to ensure that our leak detection services are accurate and timely.
There are several different signs that could indicate you have a leaking pipe on your hands, such as:
• Mold or mildew continues to develop, regardless of how well you clean the area
• The paint or wallpaper in a certain area starts to blister
• A wall at your location becomes warped or stained for no clear reason
• One of your floors begins to crack, buckle, or warp
• You notice that there are water stains on your ceilings
Although these signs are a good way to tell that water damage may exist, the only way to know for sure is to have a proper leak detection inspection performed. When you call us for assistance, we won’t waste any time finding the source of your leak and treating the problem.
Remember, the longer you wait to have a proper leak detection inspection done, the more damage could be incurred to your Winter Haven, FL property. Contact us at Mathes & Son Plumbing today to schedule an inspection if you believe that one of your pipes is leaking.